How to browse my LinkStation files from my PSP....Help please

  • thuggest_1
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 11, 2006
      I have setup a wireless network makeing my LinkStation accessable via
      wifi conection. I have discovered that i can browse my Buffalo
      LinkStation web interface (useing it's IP address) and also make
      changes to my settings from it also, so I tried creation a small
      webpage hopeing to link files from my linkstation (music, videos,
      pictures, etc.) but it displayed an error. Please help me figure out
      how to set this up. Thank You
    • lalunas10
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 11, 2006
        --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "thuggest_1" <thuggest_1@...> wrote:

        > I have setup a wireless network makeing my LinkStation accessable via
        > wifi conection. I have discovered that i can browse my Buffalo
        > LinkStation web interface (useing it's IP address) and also make
        > changes to my settings from it also, so I tried creation a small
        > webpage hopeing to link files from my linkstation (music, videos,
        > pictures, etc.) but it displayed an error. Please help me figure out
        > how to set this up. Thank You

        Start here:

        http://linkstationwiki.net/index.php?title=Category:All_Pages

        http://linkstationwiki.net/index.php?title=Run_a_second_instance_of_thttpd_%
        28on_an_alternate_port%29

        http://linkstationwiki.net/index.php?title=Photo_Gallery_with_igal_-
        _online_image_gallery_generator

        -Andre
      • thuggest_1
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 12, 2006
          Thx for the information but i'm abit unclear on how to use it. I just
          want to setup a web interface that can be used to access information
          on my linkstation, jus show me a guidline and i can do the rest....thx
          <lalunas10@...> wrote:

          > --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "thuggest_1"
          <thuggest_1@> wrote:

          > > I have setup a wireless network makeing my LinkStation accessable
          via
          > > wifi conection. I have discovered that i can browse my Buffalo
          > > LinkStation web interface (useing it's IP address) and also make
          > > changes to my settings from it also, so I tried creation a small
          > > webpage hopeing to link files from my linkstation (music, videos,
          > > pictures, etc.) but it displayed an error. Please help me figure
          out
          > > how to set this up. Thank You
          >
          > Start here:
          >
          > http://linkstationwiki.net/index.php?title=Category:All_Pages
          >
          > http://linkstationwiki.net/index.php?
          title=Run_a_second_instance_of_thttpd_%
          > 28on_an_alternate_port%29
          >
          > http://linkstationwiki.net/index.php?title=Photo_Gallery_with_igal_-
          > _online_image_gallery_generator
          >
          > -Andre

        • lalunas10
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 12, 2006
            --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "thuggest_1" <thuggest_1@...> wrote:

            > Thx for the information but i'm abit unclear on how to use it. I just
            > want to setup a web interface that can be used to access information
            > on my linkstation, jus show me a guidline and i can do the rest....thx

            Define "information".

            -Andre