Re: Gateway NTP Help WANTED

  • cherrytreeproduction
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2006
      well....i am very confused.

      just a question:
      maybe you post a full description of your problem again in the german
      forum-section of linkstationwiki.net ?

      your nickname lets me suggest that you speak german.

      http://forum.linkstationwiki.net/index.php?action=vtopic&forum=14

      -- mindbender

      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "auktion2" <auktion2@...>