Gateway NTP Help WANTED

  • auktion2
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2006
      Hello !

      I´m using a Linkstation 2.05 as a Data share server in my network.
      i tried to get for working the NTP service but it won´t do. i use two
      net ip´s.

      my LAN ist XXX.XXX.234.XXX and WAN/INET is XXX.XXX.0.XXX both same subnet.
      every net is linked up to one switch/Router
      The Linkstation has the first config. the web interface only accept
      the first IP for gateway but not the second that i need.I don´t really
      want t change the IP configs .Because i need these two for DMZ
      gaming.what anything else i could do ? Or must be the LS the same IP
      as WAN for working ? Second i tried to run a time server on my local
      machine but the LS won´t find, by working with right gateway(LAN) i
      tried port 37,123 dosen´t matters....I´m worry about.

      Sorry for my bad English

      Thank you
    • cherrytreeproduction
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 5, 2006
        well....i am very confused.

        just a question:
        maybe you post a full description of your problem again in the german
        forum-section of linkstationwiki.net ?

        your nickname lets me suggest that you speak german.

        http://forum.linkstationwiki.net/index.php?action=vtopic&forum=14

        -- mindbender

        --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "auktion2" <auktion2@...>