Kernel 2.6.x on LS2 mipsel

  • aegrotatio
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2006
      I'm so excited to be using OpenLink on my new mipsel HD-HLAN250
      LinkStation and a working gcc toolchain.
      I've been following the status of Kernel 2.6.x and would like to know
      who has personally used it on the mipsel version of LinkStation and
      what pitfalls you've encountered using it (and how to recover from
      failed boots when the kernel doesn't work).

      Thanks!
    • lalunas10
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2006
        --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "aegrotatio" <aegrotatio@...> wrote:

        > I'm so excited to be using OpenLink on my new mipsel HD-HLAN250
        > LinkStation and a working gcc toolchain.
        > I've been following the status of Kernel 2.6.x and would like to know
        > who has personally used it on the mipsel version of LinkStation and
        > what pitfalls you've encountered using it (and how to recover from
        > failed boots when the kernel doesn't work).

        There's no MIPS kernel 2.6 yet.

        -Andre