Re: Uncompress Perl

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 26, 2006
      Sort of got it working. It turned out slimserver 6.3.1 doesn't seem
      to work on the linkstation. I installed slimserver 5.4.0, which
      worked on the nas, but the squeezebox won't update its firmware,
      whether i am using slimserver on the nas or my pc.

      Does anyone have a version of slimserver that does work, and if so
      which version is it and were can i get it from?

      Cheers
      Steve.

      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "Steve"