Re: [LinkStation_General] Re: HG250 Upgrade to Segate 750GB

  • Chris Weiss
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 15 10:26 AM
      Hack-factor aside, why not go external USB? Sure, it's not spankin
      fast, but the P/S will last a lot longer and you can fit all the
      storage you want (I've got 2x500gb + 1x250gb externals all plugged in
      now). Most of my net is still 100mb, so the bottleneck's there rather
      than the USB port.

      --
      -Chris