Another Yahoo group: BuffaloLinkstation

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2004
      I tried looking for a group like this a week ago in Yahoo Groups and
      didn't find any, so I created my own. Mine isn't showing up in the
      public listings yet. Anyway, sorry about the possible duplication of
      effort.

      dedicated towards customizing the Linkstation, specifically trying to
      install Debian Linux on it so that it can then easily be made into
      anything the Linkstation's hardware and Linux is capable of, now and
      in the future.

      Right now the group mostly contains instructions for disassembly and
      lots of links to other places related to the Linkstation, hopefully
      more will follow. I just got my Linkstation, so other than getting
      telnet running on it, I haven't had a chance to get into it much further.

      James