Re: Looking to buy a broken Linkstation with a working (internal) PSU

  • cherrytreeproduction
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2006
      if you do not want to repair it or let someone else do it:

      http://www.kurobox.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1037

      the psu should be useable with the LS as the kuro is the same box as
      the LS....just the developer edition....

      maybe you have luck and they did not order them.

      mindbender
      www.linkstationwiki.net

      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, Frederik Kunz