installing Slimserver

  • Dirk
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 27 9:14 AM
      Hi Folks,

      i have problems installing the Slimserver on my MIPS Linkstation
      following the guide from fieldnetworks.com

      i've installed openlink successfully, Telnet is running. When i try to
      execute the hackme.cgi script, i get an error message:

      500 Internal Error
      There was an unusual problem serving the requested URL '/cgi-
      bin/hackme.cgi'.

      can anybody help me??

      Greets
      Dirk
    • cherrytreeproduction
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 31 3:36 PM
        the hackme.cgi is used to gain root access.

        guess what?

        you have root access because you flashed openlink.

        so forget the hackme.cgi part.

        mindbender
        www.linkstationwiki.net

        --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "Dirk" <dirk_ffm@...>