Slimserver 6.3 on Linkstation HD160 and RokuSoundbridge1000

  • gabriel_ting
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2006
      Well, I had things working fine with my setup, until I wanted to
      upgrade to Slimserver 6.3. I can get Slimserver running and it starts
      at bootup on the Linkstation, but when I connect to it with the Roku
      and begin to browse, the slimserver.pl process ends. I reboot the
      Linkstation and the Roku and the same error occurs. Any thoughts?

      Thanks.

      Gabriel