Re: Openlink and library error

  • cherrytreeproduction
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11, 2006
      forget the installation guide there. do not use that binaries.

      if you run kernel 2.6 you can have kernel-nfs which is much faster.

      i wrote the article yesterday.

      http://linkstationwiki.net/index.php?title=Articles/GeneralNFS

      i referenced the tuxbox-article because of the good nfs-configuration.

      best regards
      mindbender

      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "nillesjos"