Openlink and library error

  • nillesjos
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 10 6:03 AM
      Hi
      I installed Openlink
      ppc-openlink-0.52b
      (http://downloads.linkstationwiki.net/openlink/ppc-openlink-052b.zip),on
      my LS1, everything works fine.

      Now i wanted to add a NFS Server as seen on
      http://wiki.tuxbox.org/NAS:Buffalo_Linkstation

      portmap and nfs come from: http://kurobox.com/downloads/binary.zip

      When I launch portmap, I receive the error

      portmap: relocation error: portmap: symbol errno, version GLIBC_2.0
      not defined in file libc.so.6 with link time reference

      I have just begun working in Linux, so i have some problems
      understanding the meaning of this message.Can somebody help me?

      rom
    • cherrytreeproduction
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 11 3:41 PM
        forget the installation guide there. do not use that binaries.

        if you run kernel 2.6 you can have kernel-nfs which is much faster.

        i wrote the article yesterday.

        http://linkstationwiki.net/index.php?title=Articles/GeneralNFS

        i referenced the tuxbox-article because of the good nfs-configuration.

        best regards
        mindbender

        --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "nillesjos"