Re: Cant find my Data!

  • vbulldog237
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2006
      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "HOWIEDAVISON"

      Hi,
      What version windows are you running. & has your LS been flashed
      w/freeling , openlink or are you running stock firmware. Did you try
      to reboot again. I had a problem w/windows vista not showing all the
      files on my LS but when i Telnet in to chk the files they are still
      there & i can see all the files on my other pc w/XP

      <howiedavison@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi Guys,
      > I've had a Linkstation 300Gb for quite a while with no problems, I
      > fact it's so good I was using it as "My Documents" so I can use any
      > availiable 'pooter to do my work.
      > BUT after a normal shut down after the days work I cannot see my
      Data