Cant find my Data!

  • HOWIEDAVISON
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2006
      Hi Guys,
      I've had a Linkstation 300Gb for quite a while with no problems, I
      fact it's so good I was using it as "My Documents" so I can use any
      availiable 'pooter to do my work.
      BUT after a normal shut down after the days work I cannot see my Data
      in Windoze! the client Utility see the device, I can acces the setup
      using IE but the shared folders arent there and windoze can't see the
      device as a Network Computer either!

      I've tried re-setting up via the Disc and a Thourough Disc Check but
      still no good. My Data is still there because the Client Utility show
      203Gb of used space.

      any ideas?

      regards
      Howie
    • vbulldog237
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 29, 2006
        --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "HOWIEDAVISON"

        Hi,
        What version windows are you running. & has your LS been flashed
        w/freeling , openlink or are you running stock firmware. Did you try
        to reboot again. I had a problem w/windows vista not showing all the
        files on my LS but when i Telnet in to chk the files they are still
        there & i can see all the files on my other pc w/XP

        <howiedavison@...>