Re: u-boot status

  • linuxjacques
    Message 1 of 23 , Jun 23, 2006
      I managed to register once I was not behind the corporate firewall.
      Maybe the form is using a mailto: action which would be blocked
      (port 25 outgoing) by our firewall.

      jacques

      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, KeepIt SimpleStupid
      <keepitsimplestupid@...> wrote:

      > Are Cookies enabled?
      >
      > Some websites hang. Others check and complain. Still
      > others let you log in with or without cookies.
      >
      > --- Brian Waite <linwoes@...> wrote:
      >

      > > > BTW, I have tried for three days to register on
      > > kurobox.com forums.
      > > > When I hit "submit" it hangs forever. That's why I
      > > haven't been
      > > > posting there.
      > > >
      > > I am not sure what to tell you. I just tested and
      > > was able to create an
      > > account and activate. I also saw some 50
      > > registration in this month alone.
      > > (Many are psammers with no more account)
      > >
      > > Thanks
      > > Brian
      > > > jacques

    • Guennadi Liakhovetski
      Message 2 of 23 , Jun 24, 2006
        jacques,

        to your jtag problem: on bdi2000 you can configure when to assert reset,
        whether to let the board run or halt immediately... don't remember
        exactly, has been long since. Could anything there help you? I think, I
        had this problem with bdi2000, it is just too intelligent. I used a simple
        jtag programmer and it worked.

        Thanks
        Guennadi
        ---
        Guennadi Liakhovetski
      • mmsupport staff

          Message 4 of 23 , Jul 14, 2006
            On Wed, 21 Jun 2006, linuxjacques wrote:

            > I have been working on porting u-boot to the Linkstation HG.
            >
            > At this point I can boot a kernel from flash, but there is
            > much still to do.

            Jacques, how long does it take with your bdi2000 to flash u-boot over
            JTag?

            Thanks
            Guennadi
            ---
            Guennadi Liakhovetski
          • Guennadi Liakhovetski
            Message 5 of 23 , Jul 15, 2006
              On Sat, 15 Jul 2006, Guennadi Liakhovetski wrote:

              > On Wed, 21 Jun 2006, linuxjacques wrote:
              >
              > > I have been working on porting u-boot to the Linkstation HG.
              > >
              > > At this point I can boot a kernel from flash, but there is
              > > much still to do.
              >
              > Jacques, how long does it take with your bdi2000 to flash u-boot over
              > JTag?

              Just found this AN, looks useful and includes source code, one could
              compare to the jtag bus-driver. They say 73 bytes/sec on a 25MHz 486, so,
              on a 1GHz "should" be 3kB/s ~ 180kB/min:

              http://www.freescale.com/files/archives/doc/app_note/AN1264.pdf

              Thanks
              Guennadi
              ---