Re: [LinkStation_General] Re: u-boot status

  • KeepIt SimpleStupid
    Message 1 of 23 , Jun 22, 2006
      Are Cookies enabled?

      Some websites hang. Others check and complain. Still
      others let you log in with or without cookies.

      --- Brian Waite <linwoes@...> wrote:

      > > BTW, I have tried for three days to register on
      > kurobox.com forums.
      > > When I hit "submit" it hangs forever. That's why I
      > haven't been
      > > posting there.
      > >
      > I am not sure what to tell you. I just tested and
      > was able to create an
      > account and activate. I also saw some 50
      > registration in this month alone.
      > (Many are psammers with no more account)
      >
      > Thanks
      > Brian
      > > jacques

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • linuxjacques
      Message 2 of 23 , Jun 23, 2006
        I managed to register once I was not behind the corporate firewall.
        Maybe the form is using a mailto: action which would be blocked
        (port 25 outgoing) by our firewall.

        jacques

        --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, KeepIt SimpleStupid
        <keepitsimplestupid@...> wrote:

        > Are Cookies enabled?
        >
        > Some websites hang. Others check and complain. Still
        > others let you log in with or without cookies.
        >
        > --- Brian Waite <linwoes@...> wrote:
        >

        > > > BTW, I have tried for three days to register on
        > > kurobox.com forums.
        > > > When I hit "submit" it hangs forever. That's why I
        > > haven't been
        > > > posting there.
        > > >
        > > I am not sure what to tell you. I just tested and
        > > was able to create an
        > > account and activate. I also saw some 50
        > > registration in this month alone.
        > > (Many are psammers with no more account)
        > >
        > > Thanks
        > > Brian
        > > > jacques

      • Guennadi Liakhovetski
        Message 3 of 23 , Jun 24, 2006
          jacques,

          to your jtag problem: on bdi2000 you can configure when to assert reset,
          whether to let the board run or halt immediately... don't remember
          exactly, has been long since. Could anything there help you? I think, I
          had this problem with bdi2000, it is just too intelligent. I used a simple
          jtag programmer and it worked.

          Thanks
          Guennadi
          ---
          Guennadi Liakhovetski
        • mmsupport staff

            Message 5 of 23 , Jul 14, 2006
              On Wed, 21 Jun 2006, linuxjacques wrote:

              > I have been working on porting u-boot to the Linkstation HG.
              >
              > At this point I can boot a kernel from flash, but there is
              > much still to do.

              Jacques, how long does it take with your bdi2000 to flash u-boot over
              JTag?

              Thanks
              Guennadi
              ---
              Guennadi Liakhovetski
            • Guennadi Liakhovetski
              Message 6 of 23 , Jul 15, 2006
                On Sat, 15 Jul 2006, Guennadi Liakhovetski wrote:

                > On Wed, 21 Jun 2006, linuxjacques wrote:
                >
                > > I have been working on porting u-boot to the Linkstation HG.
                > >
                > > At this point I can boot a kernel from flash, but there is
                > > much still to do.
                >
                > Jacques, how long does it take with your bdi2000 to flash u-boot over
                > JTag?

                Just found this AN, looks useful and includes source code, one could
                compare to the jtag bus-driver. They say 73 bytes/sec on a 25MHz 486, so,
                on a 1GHz "should" be 3kB/s ~ 180kB/min:

                http://www.freescale.com/files/archives/doc/app_note/AN1264.pdf

                Thanks
                Guennadi
                ---