Speed Variation

  • Eberhard Ojong
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2006
      I have a gigabit switch connected to my desktop computer as well as
      the Linkstation HD-HG400. For some reason, I can't connect faster than
      85MBPS from my Desktop Computer to the Linkstation HG. But if I
      connect my Laptop with Gigabit PC Card to the Gigabit Switch and
      transfer files to my Desktop Computer, I get at max 176MBPS. I could
      never get greater that 200MBPS from my Gigabit Switch? Any ideas?

      Kind of frustrated knowing that my computer hard drive is capable of
      50MB/S but the network isn't allowing me to.