Re: Linkstationwiki.org down?

  • haberschnasel
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 13, 2006
      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "haberschnasel"
      <haberschnasel@...> wrote:

      > Since today only blank pages are delivered --> byebye?

      OK, up again, but was down for hours european daytime.
    • musikgoat
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 14, 2006
        <haberschnasel@...> wrote:

        > --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "haberschnasel"
        > <haberschnasel@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Since today only blank pages are delivered --> byebye?
        > >

        > OK, up again, but was down for hours european daytime.

        Yeah, I was a little worried, but they will probly be having some more
        downtime with the switch to the new DB and forum.

        http://linkstationwiki.org/forum/4_859_9.html
      • cherrytreeproduction
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 16, 2006
          <musikgoat@...> wrote:

          > --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "haberschnasel"
          > <haberschnasel@> wrote:
          > >
          > > --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "haberschnasel"
          > > <haberschnasel@> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > Since today only blank pages are delivered --> byebye?
          > > >

          > > OK, up again, but was down for hours european daytime.
          > >

          > Yeah, I was a little worried, but they will probly be having some more
          > downtime with the switch to the new DB and forum.
          >
          > http://linkstationwiki.org/forum/4_859_9.html

          i also noticed that.

          i hope it will be online long enough to transfer all the wiki information.

          you are both invited to help us....

          -- mindbender