Linkstationwiki.org down?

  • haberschnasel
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 13 1:25 AM
      Since today only blank pages are delivered --> byebye?
    • haberschnasel
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 13 6:06 AM
        --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "haberschnasel"
        <haberschnasel@...> wrote:

        > Since today only blank pages are delivered --> byebye?

        OK, up again, but was down for hours european daytime.
      • musikgoat
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 14 9:50 AM
          <haberschnasel@...> wrote:

          > --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "haberschnasel"
          > <haberschnasel@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Since today only blank pages are delivered --> byebye?
          > >

          > OK, up again, but was down for hours european daytime.

          Yeah, I was a little worried, but they will probly be having some more
          downtime with the switch to the new DB and forum.

          http://linkstationwiki.org/forum/4_859_9.html
        • cherrytreeproduction
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 16 4:01 AM
            <musikgoat@...> wrote:

            > --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "haberschnasel"
            > <haberschnasel@> wrote:
            > >
            > > --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "haberschnasel"
            > > <haberschnasel@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Since today only blank pages are delivered --> byebye?
            > > >

            > > OK, up again, but was down for hours european daytime.
            > >

            > Yeah, I was a little worried, but they will probly be having some more
            > downtime with the switch to the new DB and forum.
            >
            > http://linkstationwiki.org/forum/4_859_9.html

            i also noticed that.

            i hope it will be online long enough to transfer all the wiki information.

            you are both invited to help us....

            -- mindbender