What is the max size HD to replace an orig 160GB LinkStation HD (PPC)

  • psrhburns
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2006
      I want to increase the size of the HD in my 160GB LinkStation 1 (PPC version) and would
      appreaciate any info on what maximum size drives will work. I would like to use a 300 or
      320 GB replacement drive but note that Buffalo limits their OEM (non giga) versions to
      250GB. I am using the standard Buffalo firmware with no mods. Currently v1.44 is
      installed.