Re: HDLAN120 Upgrade

  • irocerz28
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 8, 2004
      Would that be the melsub_init.sh? I'm not sure how to execute it.
      I have no telnet daemon running because it won't start. The script
      cannot be executed from the web browser. The time between the
      update being successful and the reboot is when the web server will
      hand out web pages. Then stops.

      I have tried connecting the drive though a usb to ide connector.
      Plugging it into my linux box. I used boot_fix_magic so I can read
      the data, but I'm unable to change it. It shows to be a read only
      file system.

      If someone has ghost.exe and can make a copy of their root partition
      with firmware 1.44 or 1.45 that would be nice. Then maybe, I can
      run restore script.

      Thanks for the help. Maybe I'm stuck in a conditional loop where I
      must be > 10 but A is never incremented.

      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, Wilson <sonsondei@y...>