Re: LS connectivity issue

  • musikgoat
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 7, 2006
      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, cckevin <mccarty@...> wrote:

      > I've had a LS 250 up and running for 3 months with no problems.
      Yesterday I
      > noticed I couldn't connect to the mapped drive I set up for it in
      WinXP. I
      http://www.nabble.com/LS-connectivity-issue-t1748285.html#a4752569
      > Sent from the Buffalo LinkStation forum at Nabble.com.

      My first recommendation is to reset the linkstation to factory
      defaults, by holding the back init button in for 15 sec and see if you
      can communicate with it. remember that the init button only resets
      config, like the IP, which will default to 192.168.11.150.

      See if you can communicate through any way, interface, file sharing,
      or pings.
    • cckevin
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 8, 2006
        That worked, thanks
        Sent from the Buffalo LinkStation forum at Nabble.com.