LS connectivity issue

  • cckevin
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 7, 2006
      I've had a LS 250 up and running for 3 months with no problems. Yesterday I
      noticed I couldn't connect to the mapped drive I set up for it in WinXP. I
      rebooted the LS and it picked off an IP dynamically from my router, link
      light is steady, but I cannot connect via web interface, ftp, telnet, and
      the setup utility can't detect the LS. Anyone have any ideas?
      Sent from the Buffalo LinkStation forum at Nabble.com.
    • cckevinm
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 7, 2006

          http://www.nabble.com/LS-connectivity-issue-t1748285.html#a4752569
          > Sent from the Buffalo LinkStation forum at Nabble.com.

          My first recommendation is to reset the linkstation to factory
          defaults, by holding the back init button in for 15 sec and see if you
          can communicate with it. remember that the init button only resets
          config, like the IP, which will default to 192.168.11.150.

          See if you can communicate through any way, interface, file sharing,
          or pings.
        • cckevin
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 8, 2006
            That worked, thanks
            Sent from the Buffalo LinkStation forum at Nabble.com.