Re: Need help with FTP shell script from linux -> Working now!

  • mixed_mind_assistance
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 3, 2006
      I got it under control now, thanks for your help. I did find that
      script the other day, I think I know the cause of this. I'm using SSH
      and had port 21 pointed back to itself and that caused the errors. I
      forgot I forwarded port 21 back to the source IP, that is the cause of
      all the confusion.

      Its fixed now, ya that script will work.

      Thx again..