latest Slimserver on debianized LS2

  • Janis Ezernieks
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25 8:54 PM
      Hello!
      I have a MIPSEL Linkstation 2 with Debian.
      As far as I know there is no Debian Package for Mipsel of the latest
      Slimserver..

      So I downloaded the the Slimserver package from www.slimdevices.com..
      followed the instruction and after installing some missing packages it
      finally worked..

      HOWever:

      I opnly can start is as root and only by using the slimserver.pl script..

      the auto start at boot time fails.. for some reason user right for the
      user slimserver are screwed up and I do not really know where..

      Any Help oout there?

      Janis