Re: Major probs accessing Linkstation

  • captsheridan1976
    Message 1 of 4 , May 24, 2006
      All sorted,

      Just kept switching Linkstation off and on in the vain hope that i
      could hopefully connect, and after 10 attempts; viola I managed to
      connect via telnet. No idea what was wrong with it and didn't wait to
      find out.

      Have now reflashed and installed thttpd using your instructions and is
      working great.

      Thanks Again

      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "captsheridan1976"