anyone has a bricked LS1 / LS HG / Kurobox / Kurobox HG?

  • cherrytreeproduction
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2006
      hi all!

      i am trying to build my own JTAG-Equipment with the help of baulab. He
      already successfully revived one or more Kuroboxes with the JTAG-Cable.

      As i do not want to experiment with my own LS1 (it runs to good and i
      am not mad) i am asking if there are any guys out there that have a
      bricked LS1 / LS HG / Kurobox / Kurobox HG without warranty.

      I would try to get the JTAG Equipment running...if i verify its
      functionality we can revive dead Linkstations / Kuroboxes....this is
      very important there are sure some out there that maybe want to port
      u-boot to the LS / kurobox......a bounty at www.kurobox.com is
      rewarding 1000 $ for this.

      If i can revive the LS / Kurobox the owner will get it back of course.

      thats my deal.