Re: Data transfer speed

  • cherrytreeproduction
    Message 1 of 3 , May 22 8:32 AM
      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, larryjadams@... wrote:

      > 5-8mB/sec

      Hi!

      Could you please try to contact Frontalot again?

      Neither Flavoie, timtimred nor me got any email from www.powweb.com
      regarding any movement to a joint ownership of www.linkstationwiki.org.

      I have to admit that i get more and more confused by the situation
      that we currently have.

      I would like to play save as i do not want to be stressed out in the
      end before the domain goes offline....

      You would do us a big favour by doing this.

      Thx
      mindbender

      Besides: you never accepted me in Skype...