Re: [LinkStation_General] Data transfer speed

  • larryjadams@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 3 , May 17, 2006
      5-8mB/sec

      From: "shaun_ledgerwood" <shaun_ledgerwood@...>
      Can anyone give me a benchmark of what kind of data transfer speeds I
      can expect with the Linkstation HD250 (MIPS)?

    • cherrytreeproduction
      Message 2 of 3 , May 22, 2006
        --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, larryjadams@... wrote:

        > 5-8mB/sec

        Hi!

        Could you please try to contact Frontalot again?

        Neither Flavoie, timtimred nor me got any email from www.powweb.com
        regarding any movement to a joint ownership of www.linkstationwiki.org.

        I have to admit that i get more and more confused by the situation
        that we currently have.

        I would like to play save as i do not want to be stressed out in the
        end before the domain goes offline....

        You would do us a big favour by doing this.

        Thx
        mindbender

        Besides: you never accepted me in Skype...