Data transfer speed

  • shaun_ledgerwood
    Message 1 of 3 , May 17, 2006
      Can anyone give me a benchmark of what kind of data transfer speeds I
      can expect with the Linkstation HD250 (MIPS)?
    • larryjadams@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 3 , May 17, 2006
        5-8mB/sec

        From: "shaun_ledgerwood" <shaun_ledgerwood@...>
        Can anyone give me a benchmark of what kind of data transfer speeds I
        can expect with the Linkstation HD250 (MIPS)?

      • cherrytreeproduction
        Message 3 of 3 , May 22, 2006
          --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, larryjadams@... wrote:

          > 5-8mB/sec

          Hi!

          Could you please try to contact Frontalot again?

          Neither Flavoie, timtimred nor me got any email from www.powweb.com
          regarding any movement to a joint ownership of www.linkstationwiki.org.

          I have to admit that i get more and more confused by the situation
          that we currently have.

          I would like to play save as i do not want to be stressed out in the
          end before the domain goes offline....

          You would do us a big favour by doing this.

          Thx
          mindbender

          Besides: you never accepted me in Skype...