Re: Appeal for funds for a new provider of the linkstationwiki

  • spencilsplodge
    Message 1 of 12 , May 11, 2006
      Hi all,

      I haven't posted in ages, but I find this and the wiki extremely
      useful when I get a spare moment to mess with my Linkstation- I would
      hate to see anything go so I might also be able to offer assistance in
      the form of hosting should you require it (free of course), although I
      see that people have already kindly offered hosting, or indeed you may
      already have alternative solutions.

      Either way, feel free to ask and best of luck in sorting this out.

      Regards,

      Spence.

      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, Brian Waite <linwoes@...>