Re: [LinkStation_General] Re: Appeal for funds for a new provider of the linkstationwiki

  • Brian Waite
    Message 1 of 12 , May 11 8:18 AM
      On Thursday 11 May 2006 9:41 am, cherrytreeproduction wrote:
      > look here:
      >
      > http://linkstationwiki.org/forum/4_895_2.html
      >
      > (sorry for the crossposting)
      >
      > thx for the offer at first.
      >
      > but i have to admit that i do not know if this is a good idea as
      > www.kurobox.com was down about 7-9 months....
      I understand the concern. It was merely an offer :)
      If you at least need a place for storage in the meantime, let me know. Also,
      since the Days of Great Silence, the domain is no longer maintainted, only
      paid for, by Revolution.
      Thanks
      Brian

      > -- mindbender
      >
      > --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, Brian Waite <linwoes@...>
      >
      > wrote:
      > > Sorry to hear about this terrible situation you are on over hhere. I
      >
      > maintain
      >
      > > the kurobox.com domain and would be willing to help with
      >
      > space/hosting/etc if
      >
      > > needed. Unfortunately, I don't know how to get the data from the old
      >
      > wiki
      >
      > > without DB access. If you guys need any help feel free to ping me
      > >
      > > Thanks
      > > Brian

      > Buffalo linkstation Communication and networking
      >

      > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
      >

      >  Visit your group "LinkStation_General" on the web.

    • spencilsplodge
      Message 2 of 12 , May 11 1:11 PM
        Hi all,

        I haven't posted in ages, but I find this and the wiki extremely
        useful when I get a spare moment to mess with my Linkstation- I would
        hate to see anything go so I might also be able to offer assistance in
        the form of hosting should you require it (free of course), although I
        see that people have already kindly offered hosting, or indeed you may
        already have alternative solutions.

        Either way, feel free to ask and best of luck in sorting this out.

        Regards,

        Spence.