Re: [LinkStation_General] Re: sudo for HD-HG?

  • James Ronald
    Message 1 of 5 , May 9, 2006
      Ken

      Sorry,  I've been running Debian on LS and Kuro for a very long time now and don't really remember what was installed on an out to the box LS.
      You could just try extracting it from one of the other LS/Kuro PPC distributions (Free link, open link or even debian).

      JR
      Message 2 of 5 , May 10, 2006
        Thanks for the reply. It seems it's not in OpenLink 0.51b, but I'll
        check one of the other distributions. Cheers,
        -Ken