Help needed Debian on LS2 120GB

  • Anand Pandey
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2006
      I got excited to the idea of having a jukebox running on my NAS. I
      followed the instructions specific to mipsel, I tried the manual as
      well as the debil.sh installation script. I lost all my files once
      too. I also tried replacing dhclient with dhcpcd. Every time I
      complete the installation and swap the partition. I can neither ping
      nor connect to the NAS. I know Debian is booting fine because it
      shows connected with an IP on my router. I also see a solid green
      light which is healthy.
      I've also tried modifying the /etc/apt/sources.lst to pull just the
      stable mipsel packages, because I was having problems with webmin.

      Nothing seems to work.

      Can someone post a torrent of a working Debian image that I can dd to
      the larger partition.