freelink 1.0 + samba 3.014, cannot delete files

  • David Hahn
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2006
      I've been pleased with my hacekd LS1 (freelink 1.0) for several months
      without any problem. I have recently upgraded samba into v3.014, and
      then I cannot delete files anymore.

      I can read/write perfectly. but I can't remove any files in Windows.
      The error message I get is "please remove the write protection".
      logging into root (putty) and deleting manually would work, bu
      chmod 777 wouldn't help.

      Any suggestions?