Re: suddenly can't delete files

  • Robbie Link
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 29, 2006
      YES! Upgrading the firmware fixed it for me, too. Funny - that upgrade
      is over 6 months old. Seems odd that the problem would only now appear.
      I still wonder if it had anything to do with the latest WinXP updates.
      Searched the web but could not find any reference.

      Let me know if you need help with the FTP - not that you particularly
      need to be able to use it.

      Thanks,
      Robbie