Re: [LinkStation_General] REVO!

  • James Ronald
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2006
      > Can someone please do something to moderate who posts to this group?
      Like what?? We do ban spammers once they are noticed. You will rarely see
      spam from the same user ID. I don't think it would be productive for the
      group to have to wait on me to allow their message to be posted.

      > I get more spam from this group than any other I am subscribed to.
      I doubt it. I subscribe to many yahoo groups and they seem receive about
      the same amount of spam unless they are completely locked down where a
      moderator has to approve every message.