Pls help - Problem connecting USB printer to LS after IP change

  • njcanoeist
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2006

      I just bought a HD-H250LAN with v2.05 firmware. Initially everything
      was ok, I managed to get printouts from my connected HP1020 laser
      printer following the instructions given in the manual.

      However, after the IP was changed for the LS and I remapped the printer
      to the new IP, the printer stopped working. Any print instructions I
      send will be ignored. I have tried reformatting the LS, resetting it
      and reinstalling the printer drivers, but to no avail. Any help on how
      to get this sorted out would be much appreciated!

      Thanks in advance!