Linkstation - Access Restrictions

  • stfrechette
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2006
      Ok,

      I setup on the Linkstation setup screen access restrictions with many users. I put those restrictions on the shared folders within our network on the Linkstation. However, when I try to login with one of the users that are allowed in Windows, I get the following error:

      And as you can see from the following screen shot, I have many many users that should able to access the folder.

      Click here to see the orignal image

      Also, in an interesting twist of events I can login from my iBook, however not through windows. And yes, the access is Win/Mac, not just mac only.

      Thanks for anyone's input!