Linkstation II 250 Mipsel Open Day/Date Problem

  • abadines
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2006
      I've got the standard Open 0.52b and only lately have I had problems with day/date. When I
      try to set the day/date/time with the web interface, LSII reboots and I still have 12/31/01 put
      back as the time. I've tried setting hardware and software time manually using linux and
      when I reboot, it goes back to 12/31/01. However, if I let 12/31/01 continue for a few days
      and the LS scheduler powers down/power up the drive at appropriate times, I start at the
      proper number days/hours/minutes from 12/31/01. Anyone got a clue what's happening?
    • lalunas10
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 5, 2006
        --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "abadines" <abadines@...>
        wrote:

        > I've got the standard Open 0.52b and only lately have I had problems
        with day/date.

        This has been dicussed lately at
        <http://linkstationwiki.org/forum/3_798_0.html>

        -Andre