Kernel 2.6.16 now running on LS1 (HD-HLAN)

  • lalunas10
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2006
      Dear all,

      I just wanted to mention there is a 2.6.16 kernel running on my LS1.
      Please refer to <http://linkstationwiki.org/forum/7_786_0.html> for
      information. You can download an ALPHA version from <http://
      hvkls.dyndns.org/downloads/>, USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. It's brand-new.
    • lalunas10
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 30, 2006
        Dear all,

        a 2.6.16 kernel is running on my LS1. Please refer to <http://
        linkstationwiki.org/forum/7_786_0.html> for information. You can
        download an ALPHA version from <http://hvkls.dyndns.org/downloads/>,
        USE AT YOUR OWN RISK (of bricking your LS; although it's working just
        fine for me).

        -Andre