Re: LinkStation - Remote Acccess IP Software

  • ianlawton68
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 8, 2004
      I setup an account with dyndns.org and used one of the clients from
      their clients page. It was a perl script called Eponym:

      http://nodivisions.com/software/eponym/

      I had to do a little bit of fiddling with it to get it to work but it
      does work really well now.

      Ian

      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "bubba" <bubba@c...>