Re: Unable to Access Share Folders via Windows

  • mhrossowyc
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 24 4:01 PM
      Hello All,

      I want to document the fix I did to correct the subject issue.

      Based on the recommendation I received from mindbender, I reflashed my
      firmware and regained full access. I basically upgraded from v1.45 to
      v1.47. I had no issue with saved data or settings.

      Marc Hrossowyc

      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "mhrossowyc" <member@...>