Linkstation printing ???

  • Paul Isaacs
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2004
      Hi -can I please ask a question? Has anyone managed to get their linkstation
      working as a print server for an HP Deskjet printer? I can set W2k to
      recognise the printer, it sets the port as SAMBA, the print queue just sits
      there with the document in it, but nothing comes out of the printer.

      This is a great little box (I have the 120GB version) but incredibly
      frustrating to use.

      Does anyone else find it lock up when you try to configure it? I think that
      if I leave it alone it will work fine (if it ain't broke, don't fix it
      applies) but I have to get it working properly first.

      Thanks

      Paul

      paul@...