Full Access to LS from Windows... trying to get rid of it.

  • Nick Pappas
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2006
      I seem to have full access to my LS filesystem from Windows. When I
      navigate to my LS from Network Places I see all the top level folders
      on my boot partition and /mnt/hda.

      I patched my LS for root access a while back and didn't see this
      problem at first. I can't recall doing anything different to make
      this happen. Does anyone have any ideas as to how to fix it so I only
      have access to the Windows share folder again?

      Thanks!

      --
      Whatever you do - don't congratulate yourself too much, or berate
      yourself either.