Delayed Write Failed message

  • Paul Taylor
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2006
      I am getting the following message from Windows when using a program
      that accesses files stored on the Linkstation:

      {Delayed Write Failed} Windows was unable to save all the data for the
      file \Device\LanmanRedirector. The data has been lost. This error may
      be caused by a failure of your computer hardware or network
      connection. Please try to save this file elsewhere.

      Here is more informationa about the error:

      Event Type: Warning
      Event Source: MRxSmb
      Event Category: None
      Event ID: 50
      Date: 3/15/2006
      Time: 11:45:40 AM
      User: N/A
      Computer: INSPIRED

      Does anyone know what is causing this, or more importantly, how I can
      fix it? It is causing some significant problems.

      Thanks...

      paul taylor