LS I SlimServer and mplayer or FAAD2

  • infobupkis
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2006
      I have SlimServer 6.2.1 installed on my LS I running OpenLink 0.52b.
      I'm a Linux n00b but followed Marc Field's excellent instructions.

      Unfortunately, I can't play my non-DRM'd AAC or Apple Lossless files
      in this configuration. From what I understand, the appropriate codecs
      are available in mplayer (AAC and ALAC) or FAAD2 (AAC?).

      Has anyone installed these packages (or stripped down versions) on an LS?