Re: [LinkStation_General] Re: Upgrading Firmware 1.45

  • C. Scott Ananian
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 7 3:01 PM
      On Tue, 7 Dec 2004, sonsondei wrote:

      > ftp://public:toys@206.135.38.243/Public/Firmware/
      > The username and password are not changed..and I just tried it and
      > work. If you still can't get it work, may be it's your firewall
      > issues.
      > Seems like they remove the 1.45 firmware BTW. You'll still see the
      > 1.44_15 firmware on the site.

      It works for me using a 'real' FTP client, although it doesn't work in
      Mozilla at the moment. So try using a different client if you have
      problems.

      The firmware hasn't been removed, but it appears to have been renamed to
      Hd-HLAN Firmware 1.45/
      --scott

      HTAUTOMAT Bush NSA Delta Force SHERWOOD ammunition Soviet RUFUS KUFIRE
      Register to vote! http://www.yourvotematters.org/VerifiedVoting
      ( http://cscott.net/ )