Re: TwonkyMusic on Linkstation 2.05 Help!!

  • risimmonsuk
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2006
      I think the problem may be that the NASSetup appears to be trying to
      create directories for a Linkstation1, not a LinkstationII, which has
      a subtly different directory structure.

      The manual approach is probably not working because the scripts refer
      to an executable called 'mediaserver'. unfortunately the executable
      supplied by Twonky isn't called mediaserver, it's called twonkymedia
      (or something similar, I can't remember exactly). You have 2 options
      - rename the executable to mediaserver, or alter the script to refer
      to the name of the executable you have. Assuming you've followed all
      the other instructions about placing the files in the correct places
      and altering their attributes, this should work.

      HTH

      Richard

      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "roundajr2579"