Installed FreeLink f'ware, and the messed-up the IP address

  • john131658
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2006
      I successfully upgarded to the 1.11 FreeLink firmware on my PPC
      100Mbit etherent model. I telnetted in and set a root password etc, and
      left the telnetd in-place - modified the rc script for the telnetd. In
      other word, I followed the procedure in the wiki site.

      Then I edited /etc/network/interfaces and set a static address rather
      than the default DHCP. But I must have made a mistake, as it now does
      not boot up with an IP address at all.

      Can someone tell me how to recover, to re-flash the firmware.

      Thanks in adb=vance.